Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Faces

Ah yes . . . more icecream pictures! Sorry to those of you who think I should be getting out the washrag and book of etiquette instead of the camera! :o) We're working to impart the understanding that we can only "drink" our icecream from the bowl at home . . . and we're enjoying the funny faces we get in the meantime! :o)

Do you like my mustache?
I can make funny faces, too!
Hey, I can stick my tongue out, too! (And I look like a puppy dog!)
Our little princess enjoying a princess outfit passed along by a friend . . .
And this was funny: the kids were waiting for Daddy to come home and Peter accomodated Hannah's desire to stretch out along the entire trunk by patting her back as if he were putting her to sleep. What's even funnier . . . Hannah didn't fuss a bit!

So, that's life in these parts!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ice-cream faces, how cute!

Peggy said...

Peter looks as if he is auditioning for a part in the musical 'Cats'.