Peter likes scissors . . . a lot. :o) We've established some ground rules so Mommy can "relax" a
little bit. Basically, he has to be sitting at the table in order to use them. However, he now has his very own pair (I picked them up at a Back-to-School sale for 79 cents!) :o) Thought these pictures were too cute to keep to myself. :o)

He's wearing the tousled "I just woke up from nap and Mommy hasn't brushed my hair yet" look. :o)

And Hannah loves paper. Lots of it. Wait, let me repeat that . . . Hannah
loves paper.
LOTS of it. :o) A chart system we'd been using in Children's Church needed to be switched, so we had lots of extra charts, which Hannah claimed. This particular afternoon she was playing "Sidewalk." You had to walk across the floor without touching the floor--only paper. :o)

I guess games don't change a whole lot in 20+ years--I think I remember playing my own versions of that game! :o)

They're happy, Mommy's happy.
And for the record, Hannah cleaned up all of her papers by herself. :o) Not that she always does that, but she did this time. :o)
4 comments:
Love the "tousled" look!
LOL!
Tousled = almost makes me more think of "diabolical genius about to take over the world with nothing more than a pair of scissors". :-)
OOOH! Scissors, scissors, YAY!!!
Now what can I do with them? (picture the rubbing of little hands together and a mad genius laugh)
I seem to also recall some sort of walking without touching the floor game, but I think it was with blankets and involved using the old furniture in the basement. Maybe that was just tent city.
Post a Comment