Friday, July 17, 2009

EE in Training

Well, this picture was too cute to pass up! :o) Here's Daddy's little electrical engineer in training . . .

If Peter's awake, he wants to be with Daddy. Doesn't matter where or what, he wants to be with Daddy. So last weekend after his nap, he joined Daddy for the final clean-up of Daddy's afternoon efforts at the creek.

I'm so glad they make little rakes! It makes the kids feel like such big helpers! :o)
And here's the results . . . Impressive! :o) Thanks, honey! :o)

And for another project, I was trying to get a picture of the front of the house . . . it's not possible to do so without trees, but here's a quick peek anyway. :o)

5 comments:

Marsel said...

So great to see a daddy willing to let his little guy 'help'!

I love, love, love, your creek...I need one of those. :)

Robin said...

Electrical engineer runs in the
family!

Robin said...

Your yard looks nice!

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful1

Peggy said...

The creek looks AMAZING!!!
Love Peter's foot stool. :-)