Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Black in the Making

I am very particular about bananas--I enjoy them thoroughly when they are very ripe and fresh. However, one day past that and I'll happily pass them on to my hubby. :o) Thankfully, he and the kids aren't quite so particular, but these bananas were a good bit past even their tastebuds' enjoyment. :o)

However, they make excellent chocolate chip banana muffins!
Here's Peter mixing up the batter . . .

Hannah's perspective on Mommy helping him . . .

Hannah mixing the batter . . .

Hannah helping Peter . . . (under close supervision!) :o)

Peter was sure he had figured out what we were making when I pulled out the flour . . .

Sorry, buddy! No bread today . . . but just a side note--I've only made bread a couple times since we've moved--I was amazed he even knew where to find it!
However, he decided that the batter was just compensation for the failure to launch his favorite entertainment. :o)

Forgot to get pictures of the final product . . . they didn't last long! :o)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Peter, it's easier to lick the batter if you actually open your mouth.