I usually go grocery shopping on Thursday afternoons after the kids get up from naps, but with VBS last week, that got postponed till Saturday, and since I had extra stops to make, the kids enjoyed "Daddy time" while Mommy enjoyed "shopping by myself without answering a gazillion questions every minute and explaining every second stop on the aisle that 'no, that's not on Mommy's list'"time. Actually, I exagerate. Overall, the kids are pretty good shoppers, but they do have their "moments." And regardless, of how you slice it or dice it, it's much faster to shop without a 2 and 4 year old. :o) So, that being said . . .
This is what happened while Mommy was away . . .
The pool was freshly filled and very cold.

I don't think anybody missed the shopping trip. :o) Thanks, Daddy!




3 comments:
Fun!
Looks like fun!
(Peter) "Whoa, Daddy, that water sent shivers down my back."
Couldn't get the green out of the old pool?
Post a Comment