Friday, July 10, 2009

"Mooooo!"

We enjoyed a fantastic "family night" this evening! :o) In celebration of "Cow Appreciation Day" today, Chick-Fil-A gave anyone who came in wearing a cow costume a free dinner . . . Here come black spots! :o)

Hannah had fun helping me cut out the spots, and then I used contact paper to adhere them to our shirts.

My Crazy Cow

My Lazy Cow

My Goofy Cow

Baby Cows waiting for Daddy Cow
(Don't ask me why they decided it was necessary to pull the chairs up to the window!)
My Cute Cow


Mommy's Favorite Cows

And the great restaurant that was responsible for such an enjoyable evening!

We even got a family picture! (Peter was keeping his eye on that cow over there!)

Our baby cow drinking his milk. (Considering his near-addiction to the stuff, this picture is quite appropriate!) :o)

And we saw lots of cow friends!! This is Hannah's friend, Campbell.

And of course, no trip to Chick-Fil-A is complete without a rousing romp through the playground!

Followed by swing time at home! :o)
It was kind of funny--we spent over an hour at the restaurant and we were in the van no more than 2 minutes when Hannah declared she was hungry! Good thing Mommy saved those chicken fingers after one little girl declared she was "full" and ready to take on the playground! :o)
Moooooo!

3 comments:

Robin said...

How cute! I had heard about the free
meal over the radio today. I don't
think we have a Chick Fil near us?

Marsel said...

Fun!

Peggy said...

I saw something on the news about this free deal. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it. MOOOO!!