
She's also learning to make her "lists." We never go shopping without a list! (That's actually a very handy reminder when we're at the grocery store and she sees something attractive. My simple response is that it's "not on the list." She doesn't question it because she knows full well that I only buy what's on my list. So the second question becomes, "Can we consider putting it on the list for next week?" I'm always glad to consider that--but Mommy's secret is that Hannah rarely (maybe only once?) remembers it long enough to ask for it to be on the list next week!)
I love having a four-year-old!




3 comments:
Hannah, you do nice work also!
Hannah, maybe you can teach Grandma how much nicer it is to shop with a list.
Isn't it wonderful to have the opportunity to train our daughters in domestic skills?! I love it, too!
Post a Comment