We use homemade baby wipes at our house--the home nurse who visited after Hannah was born told me about them, and we've been hooked ever since. They're considerably cheaper than storebought wipes, and there's no chemicals or anything to make little bottoms sting. I've given the supplies as a baby gift at lots of baby showers, but just the other day I had someone else ask me how to make them. I decided to take some pics as I went through the process this morning.
Supplies:
- 2 quart plastic container
- 1 roll Bounty Select-a-Size paper towels
- 2 tablespoons baby bath (any variety)
- 3 tablespoons baby oil
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
Instructions:
1. Cut the roll of paper towels in half. If you have two containers, you can make two at once, otherwise, save the other half for the next batch.
2. Place towel roll in container (cut side down).
3. Drizzle baby bath and oil over top of towels.



1 comment:
Wow - I had no idea those wipes were homemade! Neat idea!
Post a Comment