Friday, August 14, 2009

Officially Started

I have officially "started." I haven't gotten any farther than this, but after hitting six different stores yesterday for a combination of grocery & school shopping, there wasn't much energy left, and I'm too tired this evening to trust myself with scissors and fabric.

So . . . first thing tomorrow . . . scissors and sewing machine, here we come! :o)

4 comments:

Marsel said...

Yay! (...and very smart not to start when you're at an energy-deficit!)

Joanna said...

I'm very impressed that you can make clothes! If I made something, everyone would know I made it. If you know what I mean. ;)

cj and family said...

Don't be too impressed . . . this isn't going to look store bought or anything. Cute, maybe. Professional, no. And I picked the abolsutely simplest pattern I could find!

Peggy said...

I'm so glad that my blue daisy fabric looks like it is different than your blue daisy fabric.