Sunday, September 20, 2009

A New Spatula

I came home from a Pampered Chef party Friday evening with a door prize of one of their great little spatulas! :o) How exciting! The kids thought so, too, and Peter immediately tried using it to scoop up his sippy cup. He was completely successful on his first try and flashed the biggest "I'm proud of myself" smile you can imagine. So I grabbed the camera and had him try again . . .


And again . . . "I HAD it!"

And again . . . "Got it this time, Mommy!"


And again! :o) Good job, Buddy!


And here's Hannah-bug's quite successful go at the same feat! :o)

Who knew a spatula could be so much fun?!?

3 comments:

Robin said...

How nice to win a door prize!

Marsel said...

Simple pleasures...

Heather said...

Gotta love those door prizes! I, too, have come home with a pampered chef prize. The best thing about it was that I was planning on buying one that night and then I got it for free!