
First of all, I want to give a public thanks to the huge efforts of Jenny at Southern Savers! Every week she walks through the ads of the major grocery chains in the South East and lists all of the coupon matchups that make for really good deals. I can manage that pretty well for the coupons I clip from the paper, but she also puts links to online coupons which I'd never know are out there, and that's what really makes it profitable!I purchased the above items this week at two different stores for a total of $19.14. The retail value of those items was $89.61 for an incredible 79% savings! The Lord is good! And that doesn't include two household items which were out of stock. I have a raincheck though and I'll be paying $0.61 plus tax for those rather than the retail value of $15.22. Now that's fun! :o)
Happy Couponing!

No comments:
Post a Comment