Well, our little guy who was gleefully moving the table to suit his own purposes earlier in the week . . .


Was down for the count most of Friday due to an ear infection.

Thursday night was pretty rough, and we spent most of it dozing on the couch inbetween cries of discomfort. However, thankfully he really wasn't cranky on Friday. Just wanted a few extra cuddles inbetween naps and play time. :o)

Thankfully, though, the extra sleep, some of Mommy's medicine, and the Lord's healing had him back mostly to his normal self by Saturday. Just a few residual cold symptoms.

Since we already had a few Little People pictures in this post, I figured I'd combine some others from the week as well. I love seeing them get things all lined up just so.
3 comments:
Glad you're feeling better Peter!
You know our boys are really sick when they lie down on the couch and hold still! Glad he's doing better.
We're so sorry to hear you weren't feeling good Peter. Ear aches are no fun. Glad you are better.
Post a Comment