Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lego Occupation

Ever have one of those weeks when you get to Friday and wonder, "Now what did we do this week?" Well, that was us. The week just kind of disappeared, and I hardly even pulled out the camera. But here's a couple pictures from an evening of Lego occupation. :o)

Some other special, albeit undocumented, activities were a "date" night for Chris and I in our own dining room after the kids were in bed . . . a couple good rounds of "Ticket to Ride"--we each won a round which is always fun! :o) I also thoroughly enjoyed the "Seasons of a Woman's Life" ladies seminar at church this morning, and we made a trip to the icecream parlor after dinner tonight. Mmmm! :o) So, that's what we're up to . .. and now it's time for bed! :o)
Good night! :o)

3 comments:

Robin said...

Chris grew up with legos,fun to
see Hannah & Peter playing with
legos!

Marsel said...

The regular stuff of life!

Heather said...

Great pics of everyone! You guys definitely have a lot of fun at your new place. :-)