I'm so thankful the Lord gives joy in the midst of sorrow. It was a very difficult week for me personally as we said goodbye to a very dear older friend at church who went Home to her Savior this week. But, we "sorrow not at those who have no hope," for she was a living testimony of one who had firmly placed her faith and confidence in the shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ! We will see her again in Heaven! And yet, our hearts are still sad for the fellowship we will miss here on earth.
But truly I am blessed by my two little munchkins who can make me laugh any day of the week . . . what a hoot they can be! :o)
Here's my "rescue workers" -

And here's Peter making sound effects with his Legos . . . can you pucker your lips like that? I can't!

And here's me being beat--soundly--in two games of Candyland. And since you can't really "let" anyone win in Candyland, I can't even use that as an excuse! Ah well! We had fun! :o)
2 comments:
Mr.sound effects- how cute!
I know Hannah's a good player at
candyland!
My kids are some of my sweetest comforts, too, even though they don't realize it!
Sorry for your loss...
Post a Comment