We have enjoyed some wonderfully cooler weather this last week . . . high 70's and low 80's! Ah! What a wonderful break from the mid to high-90's summer heat and humidity! Here's some pics of our evening "out" last week . . .
Yep, Daddy can still climb a rope--and yep, Mommy's tummy does little summersaults watching him do it!

Here's Mommy preparing her favorite summer dessert . . . prefer a real fire for such things, but grills are an acceptable alternative. :o)

And Hannah enjoying Mommy's favorite summer dessert! :o)

And then swings all around! :o)
Hannah's getting really good at keeping herself going by pumping her legs. :o) She's definitely having a blast! More summersaults for Mommy though. :o)

And then a little bit of frisby :o)

Nope. I don't know why Peter insisted on picking up the rock instead of the frisbee. He managed to move it though. :o)

And then while Chris and I walked down to the road to get the trash bin, the kids decided to "hang out" on their own. "Where's the keys, Daddy? We're ready to go!"

Sorry, Peter. I have to admit that I'm rather glad your legs are still too short to drive. That time will come soon enough! :o)
3 comments:
Fun!
You guys sure do manage to fit s'mores into a lot of your activities! :)
This picture looks vaguely familiar...except you are making smores (yum!) instead of chicken. :)
Post a Comment