I've had a set of pictures waiting in my pictures-to-post queue since July! Not quite sure why I never got around to posting them sooner (although three munchkins have
much to do with that!), BUT ... we had so much fun and it's such a super simple activity, I wanted to share it for others to enjoy and for us to remember to repeat. :o) And another bonus? Posting this in January makes a nice memory of the colors and warmth of other seasons ... ;o)
:::
We enjoyed a "scavenger hunt" ... but rather than collecting items, we simply took pictures of them and had lots of fun in the process! :o) You could do this with any theme you wanted--shapes, letters of the alphabet, colors, and numbers are just a few of the ones I've wanted to try.

So here's a sampling of our pictures ...
A Leaf

A Rock

Cute Kids
(Amazing how much of a difference six months makes at this age!)
A Flower

Tree Bark and "Mushrooms"
A Tree Root

Something Red

Something Yellow

Something Blue

Any ideas for a repeat performance?
And let me know how yours goes! :o)
3 comments:
Nice memory for this mid-winter!
Warm weather? It's 9 degrees here!
-4 for tonight. Yes, nice memory
of warmer days.
I've done a photo scavenger hunt but I love the idea of having the kids in the pictures, too. We might have to try that this year!
Post a Comment