Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tower of Fun

The kids enjoy playing with Legos on their own, but it's much more fun when Daddy engineers something really cool . . .
Like towers that nearly reach the ceiling! (Notice the use of the beam for stability . . .)

Most of Peter's contributions were decorative . . . like people and such. One creative addition particularly pleased him:

Aren't you glad you're not a Lego giraffe??? :o)

And such is what happens when one's truck intersects with one's tower.
But, that just means that you get to reengineer it!
PS - Hannah got cool during the evening and grabbed a sweatshirt. She cracked us up when she came in and excitedly announced, "I look like a banana with blue legs!" :o)

3 comments:

Robin said...

Who is having more fun, Chris
or the kids?

Marsel said...

I love Peter's expression in that last picture!

JR said...

That's so much fun! I love keeping up on all the fun happenings at your house - wish we could join in them more often!