Update: One final procedure which was scheduled for today has been delayed till Tuesday which has also delayed the gull bladder surgery till Wednesday. Thank you so much for your prayers!:::
On Saturday evening we learned that Grandma M. was in the Emergency Room due to 15+ hours of violent vomiting with no related symptoms of virus or food poisoning. The Lord is so good! She received swift, excellent care in the ER, and within an hour they had stablized her condition and within four hours they had determined the cause was gull stones and an infected gull bladder.We praise the Lord that she is coherent and feeling much better today due to medications and good care. Barring complications, she will be having her gull bladder removed on Wednesday. They expect that she will be returning home on Thursday. I will be flying in to help care for things around the house for about a week as she recovers.
We greatly appreciate your prayers for Grandma's swift and complete recovery, safety in traveling, and for Chris and the kids as they hold down the fort without Mommy.
Praise the Lord! We serve an Almighty, Omnipotent God who loves us, care for us, and who was not surprised by any of this. Blessed be His name!
:::
Fear thou not; for I am with thee.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee.
Be not dismayed; for I am thy God.
I will strengthen thee;
Yea, I will help thee;
Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10
:::

6 comments:
I will be praying for you and for her!
You are in our thoughts & prayers!
We'll be praying for Peggy especially
on Tuesday!
Praying for all of you!
Hope the surgery goes well, glad you can be with your Mom.
I have been praying for your mom and you as you travel.
Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment