Obviously we were doing something to generate a dumpster full of rubbish, so here it is. Enjoy the pics! (And if you're bemoaning the quantity, realize that there were lots more I didn't post! :o)
Time-lapsed photography will once again tell the story . . . one of the advantages of not posting all week!
Tuesday:
Kitchen/Living
Front entry/Hallway/Dining
Wednesday:
Thursday:
8 inches of concrete to drill through where the chimney used to be . . .
New beams for the kitchen floor
Friday:
New entry way closet (and a peek of the door!)
Saturday:
Installing new hardwoods in the kitchen and part of the entry way
Monday:
Drywall hung between the kitchen/living room
Down with the wallpaper!
Thank you, Grandma!
Didn't they do a beautiful job installing the new floors and matching them with the old? (Yes, we will be refinishing them all the same color.) :o)
Tuesday:
What a difference opening the walls up made!
Everything seems so much bigger and more spacious!
Even having been inside before all the changes, it's still hard to realize what a huge difference all this has made. But...I think I'll be too old for another renovation in the future. :-)
A bit of this and a bit of that. Mostly lots of the ordinary as we share the blessings and adventures of everyday life in these parts with our crew of four. ♥
3 comments:
Even having been inside before all the changes, it's still hard to realize what a huge difference all this has made.
But...I think I'll be too old for another renovation in the future. :-)
Wow, Jenny, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you!
When can the crew come to my house?! :)
Wow! A lot of work was done
(accomplish) in one week!
You had the best work crew
in the world!
Post a Comment