Hannah and I thoroughly enjoyed a girls' night out last evening! :o) Chris has been a bit under the weather, so he stayed home and put Peter to bed while Hannah and I went to BJU's Gold Rush Daze Faculty Body, singspiration, and fireworks display. :o) We had a great time, and Hannah did really well sitting still and quiet for the parts where that was important. :o)
.jpg)
The fireworks display was beautiful!
.jpg)
.jpg)
However, Mommy thoroughly wore her little girl out. She fell asleep nearly mid-sentence as she was telling Daddy about her adventures. She was so sound asleep, we were able to change her into pajamas and put her to bed without waking her up!
4 comments:
Wow! Fireworks in March & Girls
night out! Fun!!
What fun! I'm sure that was a special mommy/daughter time.
Precious times for both of you!
Seeing Hannah so sound asleep was like watching Peter almost fall asleep in his lunch last Saturday. Grandpa actually tipped his head up before it landed on the plate. :-)
Post a Comment