This is my "living room" - would you care for some coffee?
And this is looking into what will be the kitchen. The chimney is going away--thus explaining the very large piles.
Sorry, this is rather dark, but there's over a foot of insulation and "stuff" on the floor of the "kitchen."
And this is the initial patching of the roof where the chimney used to go through.
And for those who are interested in such things, here's a layout of the house as it was yesterday.
Here's an initial layout of what we hope it will be when we're finished. :o)
As you think of it, please pray for safety, health, and clear weather.
5 comments:
Oh. My. I guess I didn't realize you guys were jumping right into it with both feet!!!
We'll pray for your sanity in the midst of the chaos, too. :)
As for another woman in the midst of such a 'mess' -my congratulations and sympathy! :') It is good to have vision and keep your eyes on the goal on so many levels!!!
Wow! Everything is looking good! I'm sure it's exciting to see the transformations!
Looks like a lot of work! It will definitely be worth it!
Looks like you have been busy, Grandma and I are waiting for more pictures. I bet your excited about all the new changes your making.
Aunt Ann
Post a Comment