yesterday was almost spring-like with bright sun and temperatures nearing 70 degrees! We celebrated with a late afternoon trip to the park. The best part was that Daddy got off work early (right at 5:00) and was able to meet us there! Along with getting to spend extra time playing with Daddy, it meant that we could play on the "big" playground. Mommy doesn't try that with two kids by herself! (This park is wonderful in that it has a really nice toddler sized playset as well as super-sized playset for older kids. Hannah can navigate the big one reasonably well on her own, but it's definitely too big yet for Peter to run around by himself.)
I suspect today's activities will be of a more "indoor" nature. Uno, anyone? :o)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Pooh Uno! I get all the Draw Fours and I win - haha! :)
What a cool park! Which one is it?
Post a Comment