Monday, January 26, 2009

Brotherly Love & Logic 101

Hannah was so sweet Sunday afternoon as she shared her lollipop from church with Peter. It never seemed to cross his mind that normally you hold onto to your lollipop--he was quite happy to let Hannah take care of that part (and of course Hannah wouldn't have it any other way . . . ) :o)

And for those who have not yet been introduced to preschool logic, let me enlighten you with the following conversation which took place in our kitchen this morning.

As Chris entered the kitchen, Hannah alerted him with a comment of "Daddy! Spill!"
"Did you spill, Hannah?"
"No, Daddy. The milk spilled as I was walking."

Aaah!

3 comments:

Marsel said...

I love the look on Hannah's face...it's obvious she feels quite benevolent!!!

Robin said...

How sweet of Hannah to share her
lollipop with Peter!

Peggy said...

I love Hannah's reasoning about spilled milk. I think Dad should have used that line of thinking when he "parked" the truck in front of the porch.