We're back! 2,000+ miles and 84 rest stops (j/k! although it felt like it!) later, Hannah is as ready for our "next vacation" as she was for this one. (I think Mommy and Daddy need a bit of a break . . . )
We first went to NY where we really enjoyed getting to spend time with Jenny's family, including cousins Sam and Bryce.
Uncle Scott, Aunt Barbi, Sam, and Bryce were able to spend quite a bit of time at Grandma and Grandpa's house while we were there which was a blessing.
We also got to play in the snow a little bit, although we took the warmer weather with us and all of it melted before we left for MI.
.jpg)
Jenny was especially glad to get to visit with both sets of her grandparents, although pictures of her Dad's parents are still on the cell phone. (We forgot to bring the camera with us! Nuts!).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Grandma would not be happy if I shared the funniest picture from this photo session--Peter trying to take off Grandma's nose--hysterical!
.jpg)
Lots and lots of driving (praise the Lord for our van!), but it was a blessing to be able to spend time with all of our family. Now to get settled into our regular routine again . . . .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Nice family pictures!
YAY!! I've been (not so) patiently checking every day since you got home to see the newest blog pictures. So nice.
(and I'm actually not cringing all that much when I see mine) :-)
I want that picture of Peter pinching Grandma's nose for her scrapbook - haha!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas. Glad you got to see some snow. The kids are getting big!
Post a Comment