Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mountain Climbers

Life has been even busier than usual for the last few weeks as Chris and I are helping coordinate the nursery remodel at church. Chris had a work day for the project today, so I decided to make a special day for the kids by going to Paris Mountain State Park.

My little "mountain climbers" had a blast running around and playing in the woods.

This is the only picture that really caught Peter's ear-to-ear grin as he ran around. (It's kind of hard to get pictures when they won't stop moving!) He just loved being outside!

And I took this picture to help me remember how small he still is. He tripped a couple of times going up this step--someday he won't give it a second thought!
Hannah was "setting" the tables here for "dinner" and I was supposed to "go play for a few minutes" rather than come take her picture. ;o)

It's wonderful to be outside in God's creation! Praise the Lord for a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like you had a lot of
fun at the park!

JR said...

*sigh* I can't wait for the day that we can enjoy a day outside like that with sun and no snow! :)