Monday, January 26, 2009

Afternoon Activities

When my crew woke up about an hour early from naps, I decided to satisfy my weeklong craving for brownies as well as enjoy some fun time in the kitchen . . .

Peter helped for a bit, but wasn't quite as interested when he realized that Mommy absolutely would not let him have his blankie up at the counter while we were making chocolate brownies. (Such a mean mommy!) So he decided to hang out with his blankie instead:


Hannah happily took care of mixing,

And Peter added his own antics later on.

We followed that with crafts

And Hannah carefully set the table for "pretend" dinner. :o)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Marsel said...

Having kids gives us a whole new and exciting perspective on life, doesn't it?! So many small joys...

JR said...

Of course, blankies are WAY more fun than chocolate brownies... :o)

Robin said...

Brownies, blankies and crafts!
Looks and sounds like fun!

Jen said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets cravings for brownies! I'm looking forward to when Brianne can help in the kitchen.