Sunday, September 4, 2016

265Project.2016 | Week 35

Yippee!!! ONE. WEEK. Just ONE week!!! I am SO excited about this!!! (Can you tell????) I've been behind for so long. Here's hope for updating more regularly again! It's so much more fun and so much quicker to share just one week at a time! ♥

Day 241. Oh my yes, this cutie-patootie was way too pleased with herself for figuring out how to get in the desk chair and "use" the keyboard and mouse ...

Day 242. Somehow, I suspect that most students would prefer to be sitting like this to do their school work ... #welovehomeschool
Day 243. Tuesday was full to the brim and a little bit crazy and overwhelming ... 
 
Monday evening, we discovered that our fridge was leaking ... so it received a place of honor. Right smack dab in the middle of the kitchen. Lovely, isn't it? And trying to put groceries away while my hubby also occupied that prime real estate while trying to diagnose the problem hadn't worked too well. So I left them. On the counter.
We left that place of crazy to enjoy some fun with our homeschool friends at a park playdate. They did have playground equipment at this park. But really? Who wants to go down a slide when you can splash in the creek??? And though they generated significant amounts of laundry for their mamas, they all had a blast. :)
And then we came back to crazy. ;) And I had office work to do, so I continued to ignore the kitchen. #yikes
My fun really began after Chris left for work (night shift this week...) and the kiddos headed to bed. I had the opportunity to help my friend host an essential oils class! We've been using essential oils for about six months, and they've really been a blessing to our family. It was so fun to be able to share some of what I've been learning with others! ♥

Day 244. Abby-girl loves her Children's Bible. ♥

Day 245. The greedy and ever hungry Mr. PacMan has helped yet another 1st grader successfully navigate the waters of "greater than" and "less than." :)

Day 246. Miss Cutie enjoyed her toast. ♥

Day 247. I am so blessed by my Hannah-bug!!! Seriously. Every mama needs a Hannah-bug. Her sweet, helpful spirit is such a blessing and help to me, especially with Chris working some really crazy hours. ♥
 She had fun being sous chef for the day and made a killer meatloaf and twice-baked potatoes!

And that, my friends, was our week!
I love sharing just one week with you! 
Happy September!

No comments: