Thursday, January 19, 2012

Twister

Somebody (I guess that would be me!) forgot to tell my munchkins that "Twister" is a game played with colored dots on a white mat.

Somehow, I suspect they would prefer their own version. :o)

Running in circles to get properly "spun up" ... she who has longest legs gets this privilege.




Ready ...

Set ...

Go!




Who needs a merry-go-round when you have a sibling and swings?

5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Love to see imagination at work!

Anonymous said...

Now ... that's a hoot !!! Can they
walk straight afterwords ??

Doesn't look like winter though...

Grandpa H.

Marsel said...

Hooray for games that don't come in a box, but just need energetic kids and good imaginations!

pmartens616 said...

That looks like a ton of fun. Do they take after Chris and can do that time and tiime again? Or you, who might handle it just once?

cj and family said...

They take after Chris! They can spend an entire afternoon doing this again ... and again ... and again ... and again ...!!! I get dizzy just watching them! :o)