- Taking the pictures.
- Choosing just one when I do take pictures.
Anyway, I guess that's all part of it. It's been a fun challenge thus far. Here's week 1. ... hope you'll enjoy the journey with me.
Day 1. Taken by my better half. He snapped this fun brother-moment from the kitchen window after church. I completely forgot about taking pictures on yes, the first day of the challenge.
Day 2. Hannah and Grandma's gingerbread house ... I love the gumdrop path!
Day 3. Yes, Mom, I finally lit my special candle. :o)
Day 4. Friendship bracelets return! Now if only we could get a lesson from Aunt Barbi ...
Day 5. Our third child has now explored a roll of toilet paper ... as did his brother and sister before him. However, my 30-pounder was much more interested in the scale. The toilet paper just happened to get in the way.
Day 6. Lots more pictures of this fun day will appear in another post. I love how Peter is peeking through the chain at me in this one though.
Day 7. Daddy is cutting the final vent hole! Woo-hoo!!

4 comments:
A fun capturing of everyday moments!
I LOVE that idea--to take one photo every day. That would be a great project for me to do, in part because it would remind me to actually TAKE PICTURES (a novel concept!). I loved your first week in photos! Keep on going!
What a great idea. I agree with Joanna, to actually TAKE pictures, not just wish you had. And doesn't that candle smell nice? :-)
What a great idea! I'd love to do that - but already missed 4 days. :D
Post a Comment