Sunday, January 15, 2012

365 Project | Week 2

We were blessed with a good week. :o) Everyone is healthy--something I do not take for granted. The weather finally took a look at the calendar and decided to drop the temperatures a bit, though, so we transitioned to indoor activities.

Day 7. Some day this young man will be this tall next to his Daddy without standing on the window ledge!

Day 8. I LOVE this boy's enthusiasm for life! Praise the Lord for his energy! Later in the day, after he decided to use up some of his energy outside, I glanced out the window to find him walking along all of the stone walls on the perimeter of the driveway. Gulp. Thankful also for good balance!

Day 9. When sister and brother are crafting, the littlest one wants to, too. :o) I'm so glad he likes crayons! He's already starting to centralize his scribbles over the objects on the page. :o)

Day 10. Baby Raar. You are well loved. Very. well. loved. It's a good thing Mommy knows how to use a needle and thread. Nearly every tag has now been reattached at some point in your life.Day 12. Southern snow. :o) A brief glance in the kids' room shows the remains of a localized storm--a multitude of flakes now cover their walls, door, and bed. I claimed five for the dining room. :o) (Side note ... it happened to be a very sweet working-together day--it was fun to hear them working on their project together.)
Day 13. Excited to see Daddy! :o)
Day 14. Just one of many piles headed for the consignment sale. I've emptied nearly twenty (or more!) bins and boxes over the last couple weekends. Purging is done ... now the prep work begins. Lots of ironing in store for the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

Marsel said...

Yup, it's consignment sale prep time here, too...such a time-consuming job! Thankfully, my piles get smaller every year as I clear the backlog of 9 years of outgrown clothes. :)

Glad you had a good week.

pmartens616 said...

Oh, Peter. Don't you remember falling and clunking your head on the stairs by those walls you are walking on?
And I will gladly trade snow. And temperature. Yesterday on our way to church the car was showing -6 most of the way. BRRR!