Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm a Three Toother!

Happy 8 Months, Matthew!

Where has the time gone??? Our little guy is as happy as ever, has three teeth, sits up wherever we put him, and brings a smile to everybody's face! :o) What a blessing he is!
He's definitely enjoying investigating everything around him!

And this is Mommy's new favorite picture of her littlest man! Isn't it beautiful?!? We were having so much fun! :o)
So is he crawling? Nope. He firmly believes that "tummy time" is simply an opportunity to demonstrate how very quickly he can roll over. ;o) He likes standing when he has something to hold on to, and he started scooting on his bottom just a wee little bit the other day. I suspect I may be attaching a mop to the seat of his pants, and then at least I'll get some cleaning accomplished while I chase my "mobile" munchkin! :o) (That's still at least a few weeks down the road ...)

We love you, Matthew! You bring joy to every day!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Nice(precious)pictures of Matthew!

Delighted Hands said...

Delightful!

Marsel said...

He's so cute! Babies definitely each have their own time table...another friend of mine has a baby that is starting to figure out crawling but still can't sit up...to each his own!

Heather said...

I love the new pic of the 3 kids. Adorable!!!