Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seven Months and Counting!

In the midst of last month, our littlest man turned seven months old! (And he reaches eight months in just ten days!)

I'm so glad that I did remember to take pictures, even though I didn't post them right away. :o) In the last few weeks, he's started sitting up really well on his own, and he cut his first tooth just four days after his 7-month birthday. It's so cute (when you can see it)! :o) However, everything goes in the mouth. (Socks are one of his favorite "edible" objects!)

He loves "petting" Toby. Here's a staged picture, compliments of Daddy. However, just the other day Chris had set him on a blanket and we came back to find Toby resting with her head in Matthew's lap (of her own accord.) It was SO cute (but alas, no pictures.) :o)

Just one of a myriad of funny faces.

And our cutie!
We love you, Monkey!

3 comments:

Marsel said...

It's amazing how fast they grow...!

Delighted Hands said...

So sweet; ... how are you doing?!

Robin said...

Love those smiles!