Thursday, December 2, 2010

And now there are five ...

We did take our annual family photo this last month. I haven't time to repost all of our former family photos, but you can see them here. Kind of neat to see how the Lord has grown our family. And us.
Let me just say, I'm so thankful for my husband. We've joked often in recent days that either one of us would have it rough without the other. We're definitely a team ... and I'm so thankful for him. And my munchkins. Can't imagine life without my three blessings. I must admit there are times when their enthusiastic activity gets a bit overwhelming (and I respond less than gracefully), but I'm thankful for them ... and their energy! (And with the Lord's grace, I'll learn to be consistently thankful even on the loud days ... )

:o)

4 comments:

Marsel said...

Family is one of the most precious blessings! Nice picture.

Delighted Hands said...

Just wonderful.........

Robin said...

Yes, nice pictures! Precious!

Peggy said...

Hey! So glad to see new pictures, though I knew how busy you've been and wasn't expecting a lot.