Thank you for praying with us for Grandma! Her surgery went smoothly. Other than some soreness (as to be expected), she is doing quite well. We expect that she'll be coming home tomorrow morning. Praise the Lord! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good news indeed.
Wonderful! I will be praying for a quick recovery.
Thank you to all of you loyal readers of Jenny's blog, most of whom I know, but not all. I appreciate your prayers so much. Though Saturday was a horrible day, the Lord gave me peace amongst all that was going on. Hurry up and wait was especially hard since after the medication to stop the vomitting, I felt like I could have been home instead of in the hospital. I am now home, moving slowly, and very thankful for Jenny being here. She will keep me from doing what I think I can, but shouldn't. Thank you again to all of you.
Praying for a quick recovery!
Post a Comment