Is growing . . . fast! :o) We are thrilled to report though that the cyst found in early December was gone by January's ultrasound. Thanks for praying with us! Here's a few pictures of our growing little boy . . .

And here's Mommy at 26 weeks.

As of today, I am officially in my third trimester! Yikes, how time flies! Overall, I am still doing really well. As I experienced with our first two, I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a couple months already. They've not been troublesome thus far (although they started earlier), so we're just taking things in stride. As I mentioned in the last post, I have been
very tired in the evenings the last few weeks. I'm hoping that some of my energy will return with the warmer weather. Otherwise, we'll be basically down to the essentials--meals, clean children, and laundry. :o)
2 comments:
Your high energy output is internal that is why you are tired!
Looking good! You know in your head that you need to cut down to the bare essentials...now to actually put that into practice!
Post a Comment