Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Snowy Morning

As you can imagine, the kids were quite excited to see snow on the ground this morning. :o) All last night Hannah had been asking when the snow was going to start and how much were we going to have and when is it going to start and will it be here in the morning and when is it going to start and can we play in it . . . etc. etc. etc. I think you understand. :o) Anyway, they asked if they could put their coats over the jammies and go look at it from the porch. I obliged. :o)

It was funny hearing "Miss Experienced" keep telling Peter, "We're going to have so much fun playing in it, Peter!" I just kept praying that they would. Sometimes snow in SC isn't really all it's cracked up to be due to the ice which generally accompanies it. It was also drizzling something very cold and wet and non-snow when we first got up.
When I came back in from taking pictures, Peter was helping Daddy make breakfast . . . the house is cool in the mornings, so I guess Peter didn't see a need to remove his coat. :o)
And Hannah had made a computer. :o)
She picked the warmest workstation possible. :o)
Breakfast was simply a necessary preliminary for the fun to follow! :o)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Nice computer Hannah!