It yielded a very long receipt.

Very long.

And I must admit I was quite a bit nervous when my total exceeded $125 before I handed the cashier my coupons. Maybe my "deals" hadn't been quite so great after all. Gulp.
However, I handed her my carefully selected pile and watched in relief as the "Amount Owed" number steadly decreased and the "Amount Saved" number steadily increased, until, for the first time ever, my Amount Saved was more than double my Amount Owed for 69.2% savings. Incredible. Thank You, Lord!
My favorite deals of the day included multiple bags of frozen veggies for something around 20 cents each, getting paid to buy foundation, eye shadow, bobby pins, and Scotch Tape, 19 oz bags of M&Ms for about $1.60 each, and similar deals. I won't bore you with the details, but it was quite fun I must say. :o) (A special thanks must go to two wonderful friends who have been giving me their coupon inserts each week--now I get coupons in triple! Thanks, ladies!) :o)

2 comments:
REMARKABLE ! ! !
JENNY, THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THIS IS BE PAID TO TAKE THE FOOD HOME.
Boy would I love to see a pic of all the groceries! This was an incredible shopping trip for you! I haven't been doing as well at Publix lately. I'm so glad you were able to get such great deals! Praise the Lord. :)
Post a Comment