Praise the Lord for warm winter coats--both given to us by friends from church!!
Mommy is happy to encourage washable finger painting . . .
Although I must admit I've never been tempted to get quite so "in touch" with my paint . . .
The kids each enjoyed a sheet of Nativity stickers in their Christmas cards from G&G . . . their applications of those stickers were quite different though. :o)Peter was quite pleased with his personal decorating efforts . . .
And Hannah made a picture which has since found a place of honor among our Christmas cards . . .
Speaking of pictures, Hannah's art contest entry has been chosen as one of the finalists! Great job, Doodle-Bug!
One evening as I was preparing dinner I overheard Hannah telling Peter that they were "going to church." She peaked my interest since it was Monday . . .
No preaching (that I heard), but they had an excellent song service. :o)
Peter had fun with his airplane one afternoon . . .
And he was very excited when Mommy brought out the breadmaker again . . .
Yeah for yummy homemade bread!
And this particular day's cookie making efforts must go on record as the first time it was honestly faster to have Hannah helping me! She did a super job rolling the cookie balls--all I did was plop the dough in front of her. It really was like having four hands! :o)



4 comments:
Your closing statement echoed exactly what I was thinking!
There are so many happy, heartwarming moments of 'regular' life for mommies. :)
The "going to church"(Song Service)
is just precious!
Congratulations on your art
picture Hannah! Your Christmas
picture (card) is beautiful!
If Peter could get any closer to the bread maker, you'd have nose imprints in the bread. :-)
Post a Comment