Saturday, December 20, 2008

Icing-a-thon

Chris and I have stayed up far too late far too many nights recently (think after 1:00 AM 5 of 6 nights this week!) However, on Tuesday evening, we had a distinct sense of satisfaction when our heads hit the pillow . . .
Tuesday night was icing night!
I rarely relegate Peter to the highchair for kitchen duty, but a 19 month old, sugar cookies, and icing are recipe for disaster . . .

or a full mouth!
Hannah, however, got the hang of it and iced and sprinkled about a dozen cookies solo . . . then she moved on to playing with Peter while Mommy finished the remainder.


I think next year we're doing cookies which do not require icing!
It was a late night, but we got all of our gift bags ready for teachers, friends, neighbors, coworkers, . . .
and we got our Christmas letters ready for mailing!

Phew.

1 comment:

Marsel said...

It's amazing how these things turn into such huge projects, isn't it?!