We had fun decorating for Christmas on Saturday. Here's just a few highlights . . .
.jpg)
Since we're traveling north for Christmas this year, we kept things a bit simpler, including using the small Christmas tree we've had since we were first married, rather than the larger one I picked up on clearance last year.
.jpg)
Peter was very pleased with his contribution to the decorating efforts! :o)
.jpg)
Lights are always interesting.
.jpg)
Hannah
loved putting ornaments on the tree!
.jpg)
.jpg)
I am so thankful to have a place to display our village out of reach of little hands! Yes, when we remodeled the kitchen, we specifically chose to install shorter cabinets so that we could use the space above them for the village. (We even have outlets up there for the lights!) The realtor who evaluated our house for us this summer gave me a really strange look when I explained the reason for not installing cabinets to the ceiling. :o)
.jpg)
My wonderful husband took care of unboxing everything and plugging in the lights, and I got the fun part of arranging everything. :o) My height (or lack thereof!) makes it a bit easier for me to spend extended time on the counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment