Sunday, November 6, 2016

365Project.2016 | Week 44

 
Welcome back! We continue to be amazed by the beautiful fall colors in our area this year! Every day seems like a new page in God's coloring book.

Day 304. Chris has been squeezing in programming time at all sorts of random hours of day and night, and reached a major milestone in his fleet maintenance program Monday morning. So. Thankful! What an encouragement to see implementation benefits even within the first couple days! :)
 
Day 305. I am so proud of these kids! We were missing a few this week, but these are the older students from our homeschool group. It's been so exciting to see them learning and growing in their abilities as they prepare for our Harvest Praise concert!
Eeeee! So exciting! I hosted my first in-home Essential Oils 101 class this week. ♥ What a joy to be able to share how these oils have blessed our family, and to be able to teach others how to use them practically to do the same. ♥
 
 Day 306. My little lady loves to color. With markers. All. the markers.
Day 307. These kiddos are so fun! They've been thoroughly enjoying the regular use of chopsticks for lunch this last week or so. Interestingly ... chopsticks take more concentration, so lunches have been a bit, eh-hem, quieter during that time. ;)
 Thursday evening Chris came home with a smile and asked me to take a look at what he got that morning ...
My jaw dropped. 
And when I found out that he captured it on the trail across from our home, I started making plans. 

Day 308. Christmas pictures, here we come! :) 
Along with capturing some real life, fun ones like this ...
 And some cute ones of the girls ...
 And the boys ...
I also got beautiful individuals photos of each and a group shot of the four of them. ♥ But those, my friends, will have to wait for Christmas. We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for the grandparents. ;)

I was also blessed to be able to shop our local thrift store's half-off sale, and I got Chris a dozen work and dress shirts for just $30! So. Thankful!!!

Day 309. Abby-girl had a BLAST in the leaves!! ♥
 
Day 310. And then, we decided it might be nice if Chris and I could actually be on our family Christmas card as well ... ♥
 
And just a few more pictures of the beautiful fall colors. I'm not sure it's ever going to grow old. I spent 15+ years living in an area where we had to make a very. special. trip. to see scenery like this. Now I'm blessed to enjoy it every time I leave my home. ♥
 
 
 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Nice picture Chris & Jenny.
Love the pictures of the kids :)
Beautiful fall colors!