Welcome back! :) It's been a full, but good week. One of my goals for this year is to turn the last four years of my 365Project into photo albums for our family. I was finally able to get started on the first one this week, and it's been fun to look back through pictures from 2012. It also reminded me of how much I enjoy my 365Project. They may not be spectacular, but I'm thankful for the daily pictures that capture the bits and pieces of our everyday. ♥
Day 52. Mommy and Matthew unintentionally coordinated for church Sunday morning ... we decided we needed a picture to capture our purpleness. :)
We enjoyed celebrating Noella's 1st birthday today, and while the picture of that sweetie is on her Mommy's camera, I captured one of the cousins enjoying a round (or twenty!) of Uno. :)This evening we saw over a dozen deer on our way to church! Thankfully all of them stayed in the field ... unlike a few evenings later when one decided to make Mommy slam on her brakes!
Day 53. Too. Much. Cuteness!!!
I'm thinking that I may need to resign myself to finding alternate homes for the few items currently stored in this cabinet. Abby would definitely like to make it her playhouse. :)
Day 54. Mommy enjoyed hostessing the Ladies' Fellowship with her friend this evening. :)
Isn't our table cute???
Day 55. Matthew continues to do well with his reading ...
And Peter did a fantastic job on his spelling test this week!!
Day 56. Abby's exploring buttons ...
Day 57. And Peter's fixing the control for his friend's remote-control car.
We enjoyed attending a special dinner as a family Friday evening ... and followed up with a Mommy-Daddy selfie. :)
Day 58. Uncle Scott and Aunt Barbi are getting their new house ready for moving day, so the cousins enjoyed having a play date this Saturday.
While the cousins explored the woods, Mommy and Abby had fun watching the birds on our deck. :)
Day 59. Matthew's Sunday School teacher is moving to Arizona, and he expressed a desire to buy flowers for her before she moved. When I asked him what kind of flowers he wanted to buy, he responded, "Ummm, I can't think of the most beautifuler flowers in my imagination. But once we get there, I can pick them." My rainbow color loving boy decided that these daisies were "the most beautifuler." ♥
And just a bit more sweetness for the week ... Abby and Daddy enjoying a bit of story time ... ♥
And that be our week. :)


















1 comment:
Nice picture of Jenny & Matthew in their purple outfit:)
Grandma wore purple to church too!
Matthew you pick out beautiful flowers for your teacher :)
Post a Comment