It's hard to believe Abby is nearly four weeks old! We're in love with our newest blessing and generally exhausted as is the common fate for parents of newborns. :)
We're back to a proper "365 Project" post, with (mostly) just a picture or two per day. However, as you will see, my camera was rather absorbed with Miss Abby this month. ♥ But since she'll only be tiny once, it seems appropriate. :) I also happen to love the sight of sleeping babies. And as this is now my fourth little one, I'm well aware that this phase will pass all too soon, so I've taken an abundance of pictures. Since I've either been feeding her or holding her the vast majority of my days this month, it's a fairly accurate representation of life in these parts. ♥
Day 217. Chris and Grandpa took advantage of the slower pace of Abby's 2nd week to dive into the shed while Grandma managed all household affairs and Mommy snuggled Abby. Along with completing a major clean out, they rebuilt the front wall with a double door to allow the small tractor to be stored inside.
Day 218. We saw the Lord provide for this project in some very special ways ... just one of which was that Chris found the new doors for $30 at a building discount store. $30. Less than a nice dinner for two. One of the original options we considered was 10x that amount.
Day 219. Love being able to use our cradle again. ♥ My grandfather built it for me just before I was born.
I'll freely admit though that Miss Abby strongly prefers sleeping elsewhere ... the swing, your arms, your tummy, the Moby wrap ... so thankful for Grandma blessing us with this particular gift. It's gotten a LOT of use. :)
Day 220. Enjoying a game of checkers with Grandpa. ♥
Day 221. Abby's first bath ♥
Day 222. Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids ♥
SO thankful my mom was able to be here for so long. It was such a blessing to have her here (and Grandpa, too.) :)
Good byes are SO hard. Nuff said.
Good byes are SO hard. Nuff said.
Day 223. Cute as can be!
And ready to be held. N.O.W. :) Real life, folks.
Day 224. Yep, that's our Abby girl.
Day 225. This was a VERY happy surprise when I uploaded photos! I had totally forgotten that I did a three-week "photo shoot." ♥ Thankful.
Day 226. Game night with Daddy. :)
Day 227. Best. Big. Sister. Ever. So incredibly thankful for my Hannah-bug!! Seriously. As long as she's not hungry, Abby settles *nearly* as well for Hannah as she does for me, and Hannah LOVES holding her. ♥
Another game night with Daddy :)
while Mommy supervised from the red chair with a sleeping Abby and a book. :)
She won't fit across my lap for long!
Day 228.
Day 229.
Day 230.
Day 231. I was more than a little nervous about this first solo outing with my four munchkins, but I knew my "big kids" would really enjoy the Homeschool Field Day, so we made a go at it. The Lord blessed. The program was well-organized, and I was able to sit on the hill and watch from a distance while Abby took an unusually long nap in her car seat.
Hannah ...
Matthew ...
Peter ...
♥ my boys ♥
Day 232. What a special gift from dear friends! ♥
Day 233. A little bit of Toby bonding-time.
And we decided that the paci needed to make an appearance.
Day 234. Thankful to have been able to squeeze in some special times with the older kids throughout the weeks. Matthew was super excited about his bus. He dreamed up the project all on his own, and was super excited to buy the paint with some money he received as a gift.
Day 235. Sister Snuggle Time ♥
Peter built a pretty awesome K'Nex buddy tower!
Day 236. ♥ Our crew ♥
Day 237. And today we launched back into school. :)
Hannah | 4th grade
Peter | 2nd Grade
Matthew | K4
And this is how we roll. :)
Mommy + Abby + Moby = a bit of computer time to update the blog
And in other random news, we are still loving our phones from Republic Wireless! In these days when I have very little opportunity to spend time at the computer, I've been thankful to be able to keep connected via my phone. If you're interested in exceptional quality for a nearly unbelievable low price, check out Republic Wireless. You can read more about our experience in one of my previous blog posts.
















































5 comments:
Things are good, aren't they!?!
Glad things are going well! My Abigail Rose thinks you chose a great name for your baby. :)
Fun!!! I didn't realize they shared the same middle name as well! :) My mom's middle name is Rose. :)
Most definitely. :)
Love the pictures of the kids!
Abigail looks like a doll.
So cute:)
Post a Comment