Sunday, December 15, 2013

365Project.2 | Week 50

It's been a busy, full week ... yet, what week is not? :) I'm thankful for my munchkins and their energy ... even when it exceeds my own by what seems like a hundred-fold! :)
 
Day 343. Christmas decorations ... :)
 

Day 344. One little boy was exceptionally excited by his early Christmas present ... a Handy Manny ornament from Miss Emmy and Callie. Although he had the shirt, he had never seen "Handy Manny" until he watched it with his friend Callie on Good News Club day. Now he makes it a point to wear his Handy Manny shirt every. single. Tuesday. He was utterly delighted with his special ornament! ♥ Thanks, Miss Emmy!



Day 345. Random tidbit from our house ... marking the hardboiled eggs is a coveted "chore." ;)

Day 346. Happy squeals from the Mommy of the house ... primer (and now paint!!) cover the walls of our closet!!! :D You may wonder why I am quite so excited ...

These 18-inches in the front entryway have been my hanging space for the last 18 months. I am looking forward to 1. Having significantly more room. 2. Having my clothes in my bedroom. In case you were wondering. :)

Day 347. Somebody's learning how to use a leaf blower ... :)

Day 348. And among a couple other significant activities this Saturday, Hannah played "Silent Night" in her first ever piano recital!! :) She did a wonderful job ... especially considering that she's had only three lessons! :) Her time spent playing piano with Grandma over Thanksgiving definitely helped! :)

And here she and Faith-Ann are with their teacher. :) SO thankful for the people God places in our lives.
 
And amazingly, we now embark upon our last full week before Christmas ...
Mommy has planned a decidedly "light" week of school ...
hopefully we can make it through at least a few subjects. ;)

1 comment:

Robin said...

So happy to hear Hannah did a
wonderful job on her 1st piano
recital:)
I was thirty when I started piano
lessons and in my thirties when
I had my 1st piano recital.
You are never too young or too
old to learn to play the piano!
Enjoyed hearing Hannah playing the
piano during our visit. We were
blessed:)