We were blessed with a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa during Thanksgiving week, and since we were visiting, I was not blogging! :) Here's the highlights from the last couple weeks.
Day 329. Hannah-bug convinced Mommy to rearrange the living room furniture. Her Daddy has hinted at the idea rather unsuccessfully for about four years running. Funny thing? I really like it! :) So why did I wait so long?
Day 330. Fun times with Grandma and Grandpa! Lots of snuggles, stories, building, and games. :)
Day 331. After quite a few days of rain, everybody was glad to get outside! :)
Matthew really took off with his Imaginets this week!
And Hannah loved playing from a beginner hymn book Grandma brought with her! :)
Day 332. Thankful for food and family! ♥
Day 333. Taco Bell lunch with Grandma :)
Day 334. Decorating for Christmas. And for the record, as I was preparing for this post, I realized that I have yet to take a SINGLE picture of the completed decorations. And the house is not in picture mode at the moment, and I did NOT feel like tidying, so ... you're just going to have to wait. ;)
Day 335. Got some great family photos this morning before church ... LOVE this one of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa! :)
And I'm also rather partial to this one Dad got of my hubby and me. ♥
Days 336-339. Back to school. Just two weeks left till Christmas break, and focusing can be rather, ummm, challenging. ;)
Day 340. We thoroughly enjoyed BJU's annual lighting ceremony ... we even got our picture taken by the campus photographers! How fun! :) (I hope they don't mind that I saved a copy of our picture from their FB page!) :) It's amazing what a difference the right flash/camera makes--my pictures are always (more than) a bit blurry ... theirs? Not so much. :)
Day 341. A rather busy day ... to the groomers for Toby, a church funeral for Chris and the big kids, Christmas goodie making for Mommy and Matthew, church work project for Chris and Peter later on ...
Chocolate covered pretzels and popcorn this year ...
Day 342. And the one and only picture of decorations I could take this afternoon without expending any effort ... ;)
I know it's a busy time of year for most everyone ... I pray that in the midst of it, you're able to take time to reflect on the incredible gift we've been given in the Son, Jesus Christ.





















4 comments:
I love your new background! Wow, busy days and it's not even Christmas! :) Love your new living room arrangement - it looks so cozy!
We are having the same focus difficulties here...if only they knew that the prospect of a two week break makes me feel the same way! :)
Love the living room. And the picture of G&G with the kids. How fun for all of you. About two and a half weeks and it's our turn!! Yay!
What a fun week we had! Making
special memories!
Post a Comment