Day 100. Our faithful van reached a milestone, coinciding nicely with the 100th day of the year. :)
Day 101. As of May 10, I will be privileged to be a "stay at home" mom. I am beyond excited! :) So much prayer has gone into this decision, and we are excited to see where the Lord is leading us. :)
Day 102. Mommy and Matthew are both glad for Hannah's reading skills. Especially when we're trying to get out the door in a timely fashion. ;)
Day 103. Chris (supposedly) took a couple days off work to get the site prepped for our heatpump and address the last of the outstanding drainage issues. By the end of Friday, even with some unanticipated work responsibilities, he had the pad installed, wiring and drainage issues resolved, and nice grey rock covering the dirt. :) Nice work, hon!



6 comments:
What a special week! I'm happy you will be able to stay at home soon. I could tell from your comments that this was something you desired. Congrats!
Looks like a great week! You will LOVE being a stay-at-home-mom!! I know you already know that. :) So glad for you.
Thanks, Bethany and Joanna! :) I am most definitely very excited! :D
So, so, SOOOOO excited for you! There is no job in the world more wonderful than the one that you are about to start!
Thanks for the enthusiasm, Marsel! :D It almost matches my own! :D
What a privilege to be able to stay at home....very glad for you and the strength of your decision!
Post a Comment