I am blessed to be the very excited owner of a new camera! Woo-hoo! Many thanks to my hubby! :) He actually gave me money towards it at my last birthday, but it's taken me this long to settle on what I wanted to purchase. The picture quality of the DSLRs was tempting, but the price point was not, especially since I knew I'd be keeping it in auto-mode 99.9% of the time. So then I started looking at advanced "point-and-shoots." After reading many reviews, I settled on a Sony DSC-HX9V. I am
very pleased with it.

Somehow I don't think you're interested in seeing all 573 pictures I managed to take in less than 24-hours of owning my new camera. But, here's my top ten floral (+ Toby) shots ... over the next few days I'll post my top ten of each of the kids from that first round of pictures.
For now, enjoy the colors of spring from my backyard ...
:: 1 ::
2 comments:
Pretty flowers!
Our outdoor flowers will be lucky to survive the cold from this morning and tonight. But, the tulips I bought for the kitchen table look very pretty. Red and white. Imagine that. :-)
Post a Comment