Day 92. Daddy and the kiddos enjoyed an afternoon snuggle and story before settling down for rest time.
Day 93. I am loving my new camera! So excited to be able to capture clear pictures of my munchkins feet! :) Sounds crazy, I know, but it's something I've been trying to do for a long time. Nearly seven years in fact. ;)
Day 94. Home sweet home. :)
Day 95. 5:47. Wednesday evening. Discovered upon calling the kids in for dinner. Make that baths. Arrived at church (solo) with three children--clean and fed--at 7:06. Pshew.
Day 96. Thoroughly enjoyed dyeing Easter eggs for the first time ever with the kids and their friend Andrew.
Day 97. A family portrait, compliments of Aunt Kerri. :)
Day 98. Heather, Kerri, and I enjoyed an incredible "Girls' Day Out." :) What a blessing to be able to get back together with friends that you haven't seen in 2-3 years (!!!) and feel as if it's been just a few weeks. Thanks, Ladies, for the wonderful weekend! :) SO glad you could come! :)So many more pictures from this last week ...
hoping to share some more soon! :)
hoping to share some more soon! :)



3 comments:
Where do I start? The immediate laughter at Matthew and the sand? The happiness for you, Heather, and Kerri to be together? Or the wonderful picture of the kids. All wonderful. Thanks for doing this. The out-of-state Grandma loves it.
Yes, wonderful picture of the
grandkids & the family portrait!
Love, love, love the picture of a sandy Matthew -- what a riot!!!
Nice family portrait...and glad you got to get together with Kerri and Heather! :)
Post a Comment