Day 57. Aren't they pretty? Peter and I collected them on Friday and they graced our table for nearly a week. The baby's breath was preserved from my Valentine's bouquet. This Sunday also marked the first time our Doodlebug enjoyed visiting at a friend's house for Sunday afternoon. Peter's evaluation of that situation: "I miss Hannah. It's really quiet." Yep. That about sums it up. :o) She had lots of fun though, and I have many memories of afternoons similarly enjoyed in my childhood.
Day 58. The HVAC equipment is ON-SITE!!!!! :D Daddy took Monday off so that he could finish up some wiring in the workshop in preparation for hanging drywall so that we can get the ductwork installed ... it's amazing how many "little" details are involved in all of these things. However, as of this weekend, the wiring is in, the drywall is hung, and it simply awaits some mud, sanding, and paint. :o)
Day 59. My heart is still full from having read this book. I cracked it at 9:50 p.m. with the intention of reading just a chapter or two before bed. I finished it at 11:37 p.m.--having cried and rejoiced and cried all over again. If you have not read it, you need to. Especially if you have a little one awaiting you in Heaven.
Day 60. Wednesday's are grocery days, and the Lord blesses us each week with a full refrigerator. I am thankful. And blessed.
Day 61. Porch steps, 1. Peter, 0. Thankfully, he did not need stitches, but wow. There was a. lot. of. blood. For the record, I am not fond of decorating my porch steps with my child's blood. 



2 comments:
Okay. Yikes on the stairs. YAY!! on the HVAC. And I have not read the version for grown-ups of that book, but did read the children's version. I agree very much.
Cute clown!
Post a Comment