The Lord has blessed me with a multitude of friends who have been inclined to learn more about couponing and saving money. And while I am by no means an expert, I definitely strive to stretch my pennies, and I have loved the privilege of sharing with them, often by email, some basic tips on getting started. However, as I recently answered the third such email in the space of two days, I realized that- There is probably a more efficient way to share these things.
- There are probably others who could be helped by the information.
So, my friends, next week I will launch "Thrifty Thursdays." It will basically be my place to share what I've been able to learn about couponing, budgeting, and just generally stretching pennies. Thanks for reading! I hope it will be a blessing!
What topics would you like to see included as a part of "Thrifty Thursdays"?

1 comment:
Where do you find coupons? Online or in the newspaper? Also, what blogs/websites do you regularly check for good deals or savings?
Those would be of high interest to me! :)
Thanks, Jenny! I love the idea!
Post a Comment